what to bring?
- Your adventurous spirit!
- Personal items, toiletries, medications
- Your preferred alcoholic beverage
- Extra clothing,* No cotton or nylon/spandex type sportswear. They promote hypothermia.
- Merino wool and polyester or smartwool is preferred.
- Primaloft jackets and pants are excellent for layering and hanging out in camp or in the field.
- Goretex or PVC (Rubber) rain wear is preferred(Jackets and pants).
- Baseball cap and warm insulated hat
- Synthetic waterproof or wool gloves/mittens
- Fingerless fishing gloves(fisherman only)
- Personal waders and non-felt boots
- Personal fishing rods and reels (fisherman only)
- Waterproof hiking boots/camp shoes
- Personal cameras/batteries/memory cards/tripods
- Binocular 8x42 or 10x42 preferred
- Small day pack
- 32 oz water bottle
waterproof dry bags /compression sacks and hard sided carrying cases are best for bush plane travel.
Rods/reels/waders etc provided upon request.
You are encouraged to bring your own gear if possible.